This release brings a large change to the playback system which should improve it's robustness in the face of a number of bad situations such as low frame rate, overloaded processor, incorrect playback speed and terrible network conditions.
IntegrationsNo integrations are available for this version of Dissonance
- Automatically adjusting playback speed to compensate for recording/playback clock skew.
- Automatically adjusting the size of the playback buffer based on network jitter (more responsive voice in good conditions, less robot voice in bad conditions).
- Fixed log system losing some message from non-main threads.
- Fixed LLAPI integration not properly handling the disconnect event (leaving the session in an inconsistent state and preventing future reconnections).
- Fixed microphone capture losing some data in extremely low framerate situations.
- Refactored internals of BaseServer and BaseClient, this should not affect custom network integrations.
- Lacking platform support for:
- Windows Universal Platform
- VAD does not always work well (particularly on mobile devices)
- End users require a specific version of the C++ runtime installed